PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS & AVAILABILITY
Every effort has been taken to accurately describe and represent goods for sale. However these may change beyond our control. Sizes are guides only and handmade objects are subject to variations in size, colour and shape owing to their unique nature.
All items are subject to availability and artist editions are limited and may sell out.
Customers paying by Credit Card will incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Orders will be shipped within two workings days of payment being received, unless specified. All items will be sent tracked. Delivery will be made to the address given, and all delivery times quoted are estimates only.
All care will be taken to protect items during transit.
In case of goods that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied, please return to Te Tuhi. We recommend that you use tracked postage. Te Tuhi will refund all costs incurred in returning damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. Te Tuhi will endeavour to replace damaged, faulty or incorrect goods but if a replacement is not possible, or if an order is cancelled for any other reason, we will provide a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Enrolments are confirmed on receipt of payment in full.
• Students who are currently enrolled in a class will be given preferential booking to enrol in the following term.
• Following the preferential booking deadline, enrolments will be opened to new students.
• Classes must be booked for the full term, no part term or single classes will be booked.
• Refunds, less a $20 administration fee, will be made to students who withdraw from a course up to 5 days before course commencement. No refunds will be made after this date.
• Te Tuhi may provide a substitute tutor or reschedule a class if necessary. Refunds will be made for any classes cancelled by Te Tuhi.
TERMS & CONDITIONS